Pentwater Life Saving Station
Pentwater, MI. Lake Michigan

           Back to Life Saving Service Home

Station Pentwater, Michigan
Coast Guard Station # 267

Location:

North side entrance of Pentwater Harbor, 1/4 mile east of Pentwater Pierhead Light; Lake Michigan

Date of Conveyance

1884

Station Built:

1886

Fate:

Turned over to the GSA in 1965

Station Type:

 

Keepers:

Martin Ewald was appointed keeper on 17 NOV 1886 and resigned on 24 MAR 1913.

Telesford St. Peter was appointed keeper on 6 FEB 1913 and left in 1915.

William Robinson was appointed  keeper in 1915.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Copyright 2001-2002 Michigan Lighthouse Conservancy. All rights reserved.
Revised: 01/12/07.